Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i learn how to use photoshop 7 free?

Just google 'photoshop tutorials'. The first site that comes up is amazing! Its where i learnt!!How can i learn how to use photoshop 7 free?
There are tutorials online if you look. Try looking at the What Digital Camera site. I know that they had some.





Any probs, email me.





Good luck.How can i learn how to use photoshop 7 free?
http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/鈥?/a>
Download: SHAREAZA : is a shareware program completly free and better than Bearshare or limewire,kazAa , has anything you want and you can get it free under their search engine,of course if you have a slow connection might take awhile for downloads, I got Photoshop 7 free easy , anyway have a good day, lol I am sorry I misread the question, I am a complete rookie at Photoshop and need to learn how to use it as well, cut and paste applications are very hard to figure for me again forgive my answer I just read to fast not thinking I guess.
www.deviantart.com has a massive collection of tutorials for photoshop. Just use the seach bar to find what your looking for
All of the versions of Photoshop I have used had a help menu and online help and support along with a tutorial. There should be a tutorial on the disks which came with it unless I am remembering it incorrectly.





Look at the help menu and see if there isn't a tutorial.
  • oil gas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment