Friday, January 8, 2010

Photoshop 7: How do you reset the color palette? It's on gray scale every time I select a different color?

When I select a color and start using the brush or any tool, the color turns out gray. How do I reset this?Photoshop 7: How do you reset the color palette? It's on gray scale every time I select a different color?
Go to: Image -%26gt; Mode -%26gt; RGB colorPhotoshop 7: How do you reset the color palette? It's on gray scale every time I select a different color?
It sounds like you have the mode set to greyscale. Under Image go to mode and choose either RGB or CMYK.





Note CMYK is used for printing, but if you're printing off your computer it doesn't make any difference if you use CMYK or RGB, except it's a matter of preference because it changes the curves tool.





If its an image for the web you must use RGB mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment