Friday, January 8, 2010

Why is the paint bucket on photoshop not working?

Every time I click it fills the area that I want to paint with a grayish color that I have selected then each click it turns more brighter into the correct color until I click it a certain amount of times then it finally fills with the color I selected. any help please?Why is the paint bucket on photoshop not working?
It sounds like you have the setting at less than 100%, in which case it would add a bit more each time you click. Look at the tool bar where it says Opacity and set it at 100%. The only other thing that might cause a problem is if your selection had a high feathering number instead of ';0';.Why is the paint bucket on photoshop not working?
I don't know if still on time, but I got a free adobe photoshop cs3 license (legal) here:





http://www.freesoftwarehunter.com/adobe-photoshop-cs3


Hope still working.

No comments:

Post a Comment