Friday, January 8, 2010

What class should I enroll if I want to learn about coloring my artworks in my PC such as adobe or photoshop?

I want to become like the artists in the ';deviantart.com'; where they draw,scan it on the computer, then color it in the PC (where they make cool artworks, posters and deviations)...you get the idea...What class should I enroll if I want to learn about coloring my artworks in my PC such as adobe or photoshop?
';captsnuf'; is giving you good advice. Photoshop is a VERY powerful application, and coloring in images is one of it's most basic, easiest operations. It can do so much more.





It is a waste of money to spend hundreds of dollars on a softwere, to only use it for a basic function that many, cheaper applications can do just as well. If you already HAVE a full version Photoshop, then take the class and learn about how much MORE it can do.





Check out your local community colleges for a class schedule and requirements. In California, I think the fees are about $15 a unit and my Photoshop Classes (about 15 years ago) were three units. I also noticed that many adult education classes are, also, teaching Photoshop. Check the ones in your area. These classes may be, even, cheaper yet.What class should I enroll if I want to learn about coloring my artworks in my PC such as adobe or photoshop?
take a photoshop class at your nearby community college, works for me...and they aren't that expensive either, jccc charges 75 dollars a semester. and i don't think they would be out of line with any other community college.

No comments:

Post a Comment