Friday, January 8, 2010

I saw this outube video to download photoshop cs3 for free ?

When the video was coming to an end ; he showed you couldnt/didnt have to register, is that ok ?I saw this outube video to download photoshop cs3 for free ?
No. Any attempt to get any Adobe product, any version (except for Acrobat Reader) for free is software piracy. It's stealing, it's illegal and yes you can get in very deep trouble for doing this. Don't believe everything you see on the Internet; just because someone has figured out a way to do something illegal, you don't want to do it too.





As for couldn't register part, guess why! Because Adobe will KNOW you have a pirated version. And if you don't register, there's a bunch of other stuff you can't do. Like get updates, or use any of the on-line extras at the Adobe website.I saw this outube video to download photoshop cs3 for free ?
what I would do is try Gimp www.gimp.org I am good in photoshop (I am not boasting!)so when i went to gimp. It was not to hard to get down what I needed to do (you can master what you know in photoshop in a week. That is how bad the transitions is. look up tutorials on youtube.
Yes it may be true.I heard of people that have Photoshop CS3 cause of removing or adding I don't know which file somewhere in Adobe.Anyway this is illegal.
It would be completely illegal.
It's illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment