Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can i TRY photoshop WITHOUT downloading it?

I really want to buy photoshop,but I want to see if its exactly what I want.I have never tried it,but I have heard alot of good things about it.My computer cant download things right now.(and doesnt need another virus) so thats why i dont want to/cant download photoshop.please helpppppp!Can i TRY photoshop WITHOUT downloading it?
Not to my knowledge. If you download the program from Adobe's website, you shouldn't have to worry about spyware/viruses.





If you want (free) alternatives to Photoshop, I'll gladly recommend GIMP and Paint.net





Hope this helps!!Can i TRY photoshop WITHOUT downloading it?
not really without buying it.... but i would suggest getting a blank DVD and going down to your library or friend and download a free trial from Adobe directly at this link


http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/鈥?/a>


then just burn a copy on a DVD and install it on your computer....

No comments:

Post a Comment