Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does anyone know how to change faces on a picture with photoshop?

My best friends house just burned down and she has no pictures left of her pregnancy or wedding. Im trying to have some created for her. Im willing to p.a.y someone if they now how to make this happen. Please em.ail me. I only need 1 picture of pregnant and one wedding photo.Does anyone know how to change faces on a picture with photoshop?
You want to create a alternate memory from a stock photo of a pregnancy and wedding and paste this couples face on those pictures?





It can be done, but I don't see the point... it's actually easy to do.


If you have a photo of the person and the other two photos it's a matter of cutting the image within Photoshop and then using layers to erase and manipulate colors.





I could do this, but again, I don't really see the point.Does anyone know how to change faces on a picture with photoshop?
I could do it for free. But I do not use Photo Shop, I use GIMP. If you are interested e-mailed me at unhunkyguy@hotmail.com. I am willing to do it for free because I enjoy doing that stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment