Thursday, December 24, 2009

I am trying to cut the head off a pic in photoshop and export it just as the head with a transparent?

background. Everything I've done comes out with a white background with just the head. I'm trying to take this into flash so I can put it on another body.I am trying to cut the head off a pic in photoshop and export it just as the head with a transparent?
%26gt; Open a new file and under background contents select ';transparent';.


%26gt; Paste the head onto that and erase whatever background that was in the original picture.


%26gt; Save it as a png.I am trying to cut the head off a pic in photoshop and export it just as the head with a transparent?
I will answer this because it can be confusing.





First to be transparent it has to be a .gif or .png. Like jpg won't be transparent.





Now when you use a png you will experience a white background if it viewed on ie 6 or lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment