Monday, December 28, 2009

Photoshop question. How do i make my dark roots the same colour as the rest of my hair?

is this possible? and how?Photoshop question. How do i make my dark roots the same colour as the rest of my hair?
Use the cloning tool. What you do is put the cloning tool on part of your hair which is the colour you want, then brush it over your roots which has the effect of copying over an disguising the original colour. You will probably have to enlarge pic by zooming in. Another way of course is to use the lassoo tool.Photoshop question. How do i make my dark roots the same colour as the rest of my hair?
dye your hair and take another pic ! Only kidding, need the 2 points :)
Cloning tool, should look like a stamp, Click on whatever you want to clone, and copy that part, then click where you want it cloned!
  • oil gas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment