Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is there someone willing to help me out with photoshop CS2?

I'm new to Adobe Photoshop and I've always been amazed at the things people can do. Want to add someone to msn or yahoo so they can share their skills. I only know how to get rid of wrinkles and that sort of thing. Don't answer with no or whatever. Not interested, don't waste your time replying lolIs there someone willing to help me out with photoshop CS2?
What are you looking to do? I've been using it for years, and still haven't used all the features. If you have a specific question, I'll answer it if I can.Is there someone willing to help me out with photoshop CS2?
err...this sucks. Didn't get what I wanted. I don't have wrinkles!! I'm only 20. I just want to work with the program, not on my face!! Report Abuse

If you really want to get rid of wrinkles try to use this mask: cosmetic clay + water + bran wheat and will be ok. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment