Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have adobe photoshop 5.0. Is there a way to convert multiple photos from Adobe rgb to Srbg?

Or do I have to do one photo at a time?I have adobe photoshop 5.0. Is there a way to convert multiple photos from Adobe rgb to Srbg?
ah ha. good question. Well I'm lucky enough to be using the new version so I don't know much about 5.0 but most things have remained similar.





Create a new action (this is covered in the help menu) ... with the convert profile command and your save and close command etc. Actions are amazing if you didn't already know.





Then go to file %26gt; Automate %26gt; Batch





There will be some pull down menus with your actions folders and stuff, from there it is pretty straight forward...





I'll be near a computer with 5.0 tomorrow so if these didn't work you can write me an email: ebaetscher@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment