Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do you ';Save for Web and Devices'; in Photoshop CS4 without slices?

I have an image in photoshop that I have sliced (I needed part of an image on another layer) and I wanted to save the current layer for a background image for a website so I went to File %26gt; Save for Web and Devices and when I selected my file type, and clicked Save, it exported all the individual slices, and not the entire image. Where is the option to export the entire image, not just the slices?How do you ';Save for Web and Devices'; in Photoshop CS4 without slices?
Easy.





When using the computer, YOU are in command. YOU must make things happen. YOU must be held accountable for anything. YOU HAVE THE POWER.





Now for the actual answer, google.How do you ';Save for Web and Devices'; in Photoshop CS4 without slices?
If you follow the dialog one more step to the final Save Optimized As window, You'll see a slices pull-down field at the bottom. There, you can dictate which slices get saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment