Monday, December 28, 2009

Who is really good at photoshop?

Hi. I don't really know how to ask this. You see I've been on a diet for a while now and I think I need some motivation. So I was hoping that someone who is good at photoshop could use a picture of myself and make me look thin. I saw a website that would do this, but it costs money. So if anyone wants to do it for free just contact me and I will send you some pictures through email. I would really appreciate it. I really think that this would motivate me to lose the weight.Who is really good at photoshop?
To do this well isn't easy, and it very much depends on the photo. It helps to have a very plain background, and it helps to have the arms out the way, i.e. not hanging down right next to your body.


Bigger resolutions are always more successful to work on, it needs to have decent focus and light.





If you can upload a couple of those somewhere, I'll have a look at them to see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment