Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I stop the automatic picure viewing of Adobe Photoshop Album Starter?

Whenever I plug in my thumb drive, Adobe Photoshop Album Starter automatically opens all the images. I want to stop this because it is disturbing me. How can I do this? Please help.How can I stop the automatic picure viewing of Adobe Photoshop Album Starter?
I guess that Photoshop Album has taken over the file associations for the various image formats. Go to Control Panel%26gt;Folder Options%26gt;File Types and go down the list till you get to one of the image formats (e.g. jpeg, gif etc). Click on ';Change'; and choose the program that should be used to open this file type e.g. Open with Windows Picture and Fax Viewer. Do this in turn for each of the image types.

No comments:

Post a Comment