Monday, December 28, 2009

I can only draw perfect circles in Photoshop CS3?

For some reason when I'm working in photoshop CS3 and using the ellipse tool it ONLY draws perfect circles, whether I'm holding the shift key or not. Anyone know why it's doing this, and how I can fix it?I can only draw perfect circles in Photoshop CS3?
Go on the top toolbar next to style, and see if you have it on fixed. If so, turn it off. Hope that helps!I can only draw perfect circles in Photoshop CS3?
Try using a different keyboard.





The default for the ellipse tool is not a perfect circle. You should only be able to draw a perfect circle with the Shift key held down.





One other thought. Is the ellipse tool set on NORMAL. (See top toolbar next to STYLE). You did not accidentally set it at a fixed size?

No comments:

Post a Comment