Monday, December 28, 2009

In photoshop or the other photo editing places how can U make part of it B&W and the other part in color?

I don't have photoshop but arcsoft photo studio 5.5, I assume they will baiscally be the same but photo shop is more common...I don't understand exactly how to do the layers and I want to make part of the photo in color and the other part in black and white. Any information or help would be deeply appreciatedIn photoshop or the other photo editing places how can U make part of it B%26amp;W and the other part in color?
on lots of programs you can select a portion of the photo and then move the color scale to the grey scale (b%26amp;w).In photoshop or the other photo editing places how can U make part of it B%26amp;W and the other part in color?
Well, I use Photoshop, but this is what I do. . . .


I make a copy of the picture and turn that particular layer b%26amp;w, then I erase the part that I want in color and the color from the layer under the b%26amp;w will show through. To erase it accurately, you will need to zoom in. Hope this helps!!! Good luck!
You can 'select by colour' (Select %26gt; Colour Range...) and then invert the selection (Select %26gt; Inverse), then go to


Image %26gt; Adjustments %26gt; Desaturate which will turn any parts not selected to b%26amp;w :)

No comments:

Post a Comment