Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I work this photoshop?

You know the photoshop GIMP with the little dog, well some say its not photoshop but just as good, how can I take a picture on my computer and play with it on this thing I can find anyway of doing this, also any tips you might have would be help full.How do I work this photoshop?
It's just called GIMP, and it's ALMOST as good.





just dit PrtScn SysRq button at the top right and paste it into GIMP.How do I work this photoshop?
Please. Gimp is Free


Adobe Photoshop Suite of Programs is close to $1,000 Dollars, there is no comparison at all not even close.


Adobe programs are professional photo editing and design programs used by all major magazines and design and photo editing.


Gimp is a free basic photo editing program similar to the old Adobe Photo Deluxe that was also a free program.

No comments:

Post a Comment