Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I learn how to use photoshop CS3 for PC?

I recently purchased photoshop cs3 for my pc, and well I honestly have no idea on how to do this.





But mainly what I am wanting to do is stuff like this


http://josh.abiel.com/images/jorge.jpg


I really like how the shadows and stuff make the picture look better as a whole, so how do i do that?How can I learn how to use photoshop CS3 for PC?
the first two answers are good answers - you-tube is best if you just started. Also, download a book from frostwire (click 'documents' and enter 'cs3' into the search box.). Please don't download anything that ISN'T a PDF file and look at it's size. It should be 10 to 30 thousand kb. Or use your torrent search if you use one. Enter 'CS3' and 'book' I say this because you are always going to need a guide for experimenting. Doing stuff that they never showed you. But you-tube is great. Search around for different sources as some are just too time consuming.





Also, forgot to say, anything to do with technical terms 'jpeg' etc - use wikipediaHow can I learn how to use photoshop CS3 for PC?
A course is the best starting point - look for one in your area. You can also use the tutorials from Adobe, and many on-line resources.
if you go to youtube.com and type in photoshop tutorials it teaches you just about everything and its better than reading the instructions.
  • oil gas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment